How do I speed up the conversion of my files?
1. After you load the file into the software, click on the Settings button to select Small Size, or you could lower the Resolution and Bit rate settings. This will unfortunately reduce the output quality due to the lower settings. (For common video, DVD, and DRM protected files.)
2. Click on the High Speed Conversion button if it’s showing as available. This feature is used for common video files only. To get detailed instructions on using this feature, follow this link.
3. If you have a multi-core CPU that is dual core or greater, click on Menu>Preferences>Convert and set the Core Number to 2 or above. The number that you choose here will determine how many files can be converted at once. (For common video and DVD’s)
4. If you have an NVIDIA graphics, 2nd generation Intel graphics card, or an AMD graphics card and you have the latest driver for the card installed, you will get the choice to enable GPU encoding. This will allow you to enjoy speeds of up to 6 times faster with the H.264 output format. This is only available when converting non-protected video files. (For common videos and DVD’s.)
5. Click on Menu>Preferences>DRM and set the Capture size at Half of original and that will also increase your speed. (For DRM videos only)