How to trim a file?
1. Click Import to add your media file into the Media Library.
2. Drag the imported media file onto the Timeline.
3. Click on the media, and drag the Timeline Slider to the desired location on the media.
4. Click the Split (Scissor) button.
5. The file will be cut in the Timeline at your chosen location. Right click (right mouse button) on the part that you don’t need, and select Delete from the menu that appears.
Video Editor does not support to save the trim file directly. You can click Export to make a copy of the updated file.