Why the created DVD could not play on the DVD player?Last Revised: 2013-05-14 19:19:26
As for the case, please check if the created DVD plays normally on the computer. If it can be played well on the computer, but not the DVD Player, it can be due to the incompatibility between the disc and the DVD player. Here are some tips for you:
1.Choose a suitable disc, which is compatible with your DVD Player or you can go to this website for help: http://www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers
2. Change another brand of the blank disc to have a try. And please make sure the DVD is created in the same TV standard with the DVD player.
3. If it still doesn't work, please let us know the brand of your DVD Player and the type of your blank DVD.
- How to fix when the program prompts not enough space on the disc?
- How to fix "no drive found" before burning error
- Why the created DVD could not play on the DVD player?