$ 69.95 $49.95
How to fix the “Virtual driver not installed” error?
Last Revised: 2014-03-28 17:35:31
Please click the Menu button , choose Preferences>DRM, and click the Driver Check button to install the virtual sound card.
If this fails to resolve the fault you can follow the steps below to fix this fault.
1. Right-click the shortcut for the program, and select Properties>Find Target or Open File Location to open the installation path.
2. Download the file DriverSetup.zip from the link below and unzip it.
For 32-bit system:
Save the file to the Driverx86 folder under the installation path.
For 64-bit system:
Save the file to the Driveramd64 folder under the installation path.
2. Double click the file to install it.
3. Restart the program, the program will reinstall the virtual sound card.
Note: If a message comes up and asks if you want to install the virtual sound card, please allow the installation.
If this fails to resolve the fault then please contact us with all files in the log folder located in the installation path. To find log folder, you can follow these steps:
(1) Right-click the shortcut for the program, and select Properties>Find Target or Open File Location to open the installation path.
(2) Find a folder named "log" and send all the files in the folder to us.