What are the limitations of the trial version for Video Converter Ultimate for Mac?
Last Revised: 2013-11-22 14:18:18
For trial version, there are some limitations as follows:
1) When converting videos/DVDs to videos, there will be a watermark on the output video. When burning videos to DVD files, there will be a watermark on the output DVD video.
2) When extracting audios, there is a three-minute limitation to the output audios.
3) When copying DVDs, you can only copy DVDs 5 times.
4) The trial version only supports downloading YouTube web videos.
5) There is a 10 time limitation for High Speed Conversion
After your order has been processed successfully, the registration code will be offered to remove the limitations of the trial version.
Note: The watermark added by the trial version will not be removed automatically after you register. You need to convert the original files again.
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac User Manual