What to do if the burned DVD doesn't play on my DVD Player?
Last Revised: 2013-11-19 16:13:14
If the burned DVD doesn't play on the DVD Player, here are some tips for your reference:
1) Make sure that the correct TV standard is selected properly. Click Video Converter Ultimate > Preferences on the top menu bar. In the Burn tab, you can choose the Video Mode: NTSC or PAL.
2) Check the specifications of your DVD player to see whether the model of the blank DVD disc you use is supported by your DVD player
If the above is correct, and the burned DVD still can not be played on the DVD player, you can try the following method.
1) Select ISO File in Burn To(Copy to) option in the Video Converter Ultimate for Mac. This is a way to copy your original file to the hard disc first.
2) Burn the ISO file to DVD by using the Disk Utility built-in Mac OS. Choose Images > Burn from the top menu bar, add the ISO file to disk utility and insert a blank DVD disc with enough space to begin burning.
If the above does not help, please contact us with the following important information for further assistance
1) The brand, model name and purchasing date of your DVD player
2) The brand and model of your blank DVD disc.
3) The OS version of your Mac
4) Whether your burned DVD can be played on your Mac.