What to do when MobileGo is not recognizing the device?
1. The software is not up-to-date
2. The mobile device version is not supported.
To fix this issue, follow steps below.
1. Download the latest version of the for your mobile device. You can re-install the software from this link, http://www.wondershare.com/mac-android-manager/
2. Make sure that the software supports the device type. For the list of supported devices, refer to this link, http://www.wondershare.com/mac-android-manager/reference.html
3. Enable USB debugging in the mobile device. For more information, go to http://support.wondershare.com/how-tos/how-to-enable-usb-model-on-my-phone.html
4. Reinsert the USB cable or click Retry in the software to connect the device again.
If the instruction above doesn’t work, contact us with the device version.