What to do when a device is not connected to MobileGo.
1. The installed product is not the latest version.
2. The device version is not supported.
To resolve it, you can follow the steps below:
1. Download the latest version of the product for reinstallation from the link http://www.wondershare.com/mac-android-manager/
2. Make sure the device is supported by the product. For the supported devices, you can visit: http://www.wondershare.com/mac-android-manager/reference.html
3. Enable USB debugging on your device by the link http://support.wondershare.com/how-tos/how-to-enable-usb-model-on-my-phone.html
4. Reinsert your USB cable or click the Retry button to connect the device again.
If the above doesn't work, contact us with the device version.