What to do when a device is not connected to MobileGo.
Last Revised: 2013-12-11 17:43:23
1. The installed product is not the latest version.
2. The device version is not supported.
To resolve it, you can follow the steps below:
1. Download the latest version of the product for reinstallation from the link http://www.wondershare.com/mac-android-manager/
2. Make sure the device is supported by the product. For the supported devices, you can visit: http://www.wondershare.com/mac-android-manager/reference.html
3. Enable USB debugging on your device by the link http://support.wondershare.com/how-tos/how-to-enable-usb-model-on-my-phone.html
4. Reinsert your USB cable or click the Retry button to connect the device again.
If the above doesn't work, contact us with the device version.