Wondershare PPT2DVD Pro Support
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why doesn't the inserted audio/video play after conversion?
- What are the limitations of the trial version?
- What to do when I get this error "Please select PowerPoint version. The version of your MS PPT is not detected."?
- What should I do when I get converted video with black screen?
- Why cannot the program detect Microsoft Office?
- Why nothing happens when I go to add a PPT?
- How to upload files to the FTP server?
- How many audio files can I add as background music?
- How to output better quality?
- How to make the DVD play and loop automatically?
- How to set the margin size of the presentation in Wondershare PPT2DVD/Video Pro?
- Why isn't created DVD displayed as full screen?
- How can I get better output quality?
- Where can I find the Install Sound Recorder option?
- Why is the Burn to Disc option unavailable?
- How can I remove the default background music of DVD menu?
- Why is the audio garbled after being converted to DVD?
- Why cannot the output AVI be played with Windows Media Player?
- Why do I get error message 'the file is not a valid win32 application'?
- Where can I find the log file?
Results 1 - 20 of 27