I have paid for the program, but why is it still showing as unregistered?Last Revised: 2012-05-18 11:11:52
1. Make sure you activate the program with your licensed e-mail and registration code. Launch the software, go to the top menu, choose Software name > Register, you can check it there. After registration, the program will be registered as a full version.
2. If you want to remove the limitation of the trial version, such as watermark. You need to converter your original file again via the full version.
3. If you already register the software, it asks you to register it again while you use it next time:
a. Make sure you are logging in with the admin account.
b. If there are many accounts on your Mac,you need to register the software under each account.
c. Try to perform Disc Utility to reset all permissions. Go to Finder/Applications/Utilities/DiscUtility and select Macintosh HD /Click Repair Disc Permission.
Is this information helpful?
- How to retrieve the registration code?
- What shall I do if the registration code is invalid?
- How to upgrade my program and get a new registration code for the free upgrade?