What shall I do if I don't receive the registration code after placing the order?Last Revised: 2013-05-14 19:22:45
We suggest you confirm whether your order has been successfully processed by checking on:
In theory, once your order is validated, our system will automatically send you a registration e-mail containing the download URL. If you do not receive it on time, perhaps it is tagged as a SPAM or it's because of the delay of Internet or system glitches. Or, maybe the order failed to be processed.
You can retrieve the registration code via our online registration code retrieval system by submitting your Licensed e-mail or Order number. If you still couldn't retrieve it, please contact us.
If you buy our products from our resellers,agents or eBay , we do not have the records in our order system. You couldn't retreive it in our support center ,either. Please contact the vendors from whom you bought our products. Or you can tell us your situation, and we will contact them for you.
- Order Number
- Name, Phone Number, and Email Address on the Order
- Date and Amount of the Charge
- Name of the Site the Purchase Was Made On
- Name of the Product(s) Purchased
- Description of the Charge on Your Credit Card Statement
Is this information helpful?
- How to retrieve the registration code?
- What shall I do if the registration code is invalid?
- I have paid for the program, but why is it still showing as unregistered?