- How to disable the virtual camera when recording the webcam in DemoCreator
- Mac: DemoCreator for macOS System Requirements?
- Why did I purchase the product, but the purchase popup still pops up when exporting?
- What's the login mode of DemoCreator?
- How can I apply for a refund?
- Is DemoCreator compatible with 32 bit operating systems?
- Can Democreator be used for free, and how to remove the watermark?
- What’s the difference between the paid version and trial version?
- Why there is a quality loss after conversion?
- How to speed up or slow down a video?
- Why the playback on the timeline appears to be lagging or out of sync?
- Why is there no cursor in the quick export videos / system audio is not recorded when the microphone is turned on?
- Can I switch the screen?
- Can I capture two PC display screens simultaneously?
- How to record my computer screen & webcam?
- Is there a limitation on recording length?
- Where the recorded video will be saved to?
- Why do I hear an echo or noise with the recorded file or exported file?
- What should I do if the program crashes or "bugsplat" appears?
- What should I do if I can not capture the audio from the computer?
- Why I receive the error "Unable to access game data"?
Exchanges, Refunds and Software Policy
Step by step, submit refund request by following the guidelines.
Retrieve Product Registration Code
Retrieve your registration code by submitting the licensed email or the order number.
Cancel your subcription service. For 1 month,1 quarter and 1 year license orders only.
Can’t find your answer?
Wondershare support will be happy to help!
Feel free to ask us anything.
Service Time: Mon~Fri, 24 hours a day