It depends on where the order you placed:
1. If the order is placed on our official website:
1) Go to your Account Center -> My Subscription -> Under the subscription which needs to be changed, click Manage Payment
- The Manage Payment button only appears for the subscription status of Actived and Paused
- The Manage Payment button will not appear for the 3P payment methods (such as Apple Pay)
2) Input your new credit card information and then click Save.
The change will take effect in your current order only, it has no impact on other orders. If you have other subscriptions that you want to change the payment method, you will need to change that in this way one by one.
2. If the order is placed at Google Play, you can
1) Open the Google Play Store Google Play on your Android phone or tablet and sign in with the correct Google Account.
2) Clicks Menu > Subscriptions to find the subscription you need to change.
3) Clicks Update and follow the instructions to amend the payment method.
3. If the order is placed at Apple Store, you can :
1) Open the Settings app on your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
2) Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
3) Tap your Apple ID (which is usually your email address), then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
4) Tap Manage Payments. (If you're using an older version of iOS, tap Payment Information.) Then add, update, reorder, or remove your payment methods.