It depends on where the order you placed:
1. If the order is placed on our official website:
It's unsupported to change the payment method for the renewal order as it will be renewed automatically through the original payment sources. However, you can cancel the auto-renew order under Wondershare Account Center > My Subscription first, then reorder the product with other payment methods when the previous order expired.
2. If the order is placed at Google Play, you can
1) Open the Google Play Store Google Play on your Android phone or tablet and sign in with the correct Google Account.
2) Clicks Menu > Subscriptions to find the subscription you need to change.
3) Clicks Update and follow the instructions to amend the payment method.
3. If the order is placed at Apple Store, you can :
1) Open the Settings app on your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
2) Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
3) Tap your Apple ID (which is usually your email address), then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
4) Tap Manage Payments. (If you're using an older version of iOS, tap Payment Information.) Then add, update, reorder, or remove your payment methods.