Recently, Apple has updated macOS Mojave (10.15) to provide better performance and experience. However, some users may find that MobileTrans - phone backup fails to detect iTunes backups on a Mac computer running OS 10.14.
It is because Apple blocks the permission of backup with macOS 10.14 and 10.15. Here, we provide this detailed guide to help solve this issue with a few clicks. Please follow the steps below:
- Click Apple logo in the upper left corner of the screen, then click System Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy option.
- If you have set the lock for your computer, please type the password to unlock your computer.
- Click Full Disk Access – Privacy
- Right click on MobileTrans - phone backup program icon, then highlight “Options” and chose “Show in Finder”.
- Press and hold the left mouse button to move “MobileTrans - phone backup” icon to “Full Disk Access – Privacy”.
- After adding MobileTrans - phone backup, you will see it in Full Disk Access. Then restart MobileTrans - phone backup to detect your backups.
Can’t find your answer?
Wondershare support will be happy to help!
Feel free to ask us anything.
Service Time: Mon~Fri, 24 hours a day