If MobileTrans – Phone Transfer is able to recognize your device, but load the data without success, follow the troubleshooting steps below.
- Try to connect the device with another USB cable. It’d be better to use a genuine cable.
- Restart your target phone and MobileTrans.
- If it still doesn’t work, please contact our support team by submitting a ticket and enclose the log file directives that we need to analyze why the issue happens.
If it's a PC version, you can follow the steps to get the log file.
- Step 1: Open MobileTrans, go to the menu in the top right corner, and you will be able to see the log icon.
- Step 2: Click on the log icon, and you will be guided to another window, go back to the last folder, you will see the log folder.
- Step3: Right-click on the log folder, select send to compressed(zipped)folder.
Here is Video for your reference.
If it's Mac, please go to the path ~/Library/Logs to find the drfoneTransfer.log. I upload the image of which log we need here.
Can’t find your answer?
Wondershare support will be happy to help!
Feel free to ask us anything.
Service Time: Mon~Fri, 24 hours a day