If Filmora installation is stuck at 0% as the screenshot below shows on windows PC, please follow the following steps to troubleshoot:
- Exit the installation progress in the task manager;
- Switch a good network. Because the stuck might be caused by the unstable network.
- Check if your anti-virus programs blocked Filmora installation. Please turn off any of your an-virus programs (e.g. McAfee).
- Check if the Ransomware Protection setting on your Windows 10 blocked Filmora installation. A ransomware project can prevent some of the programs on your computer from installing categories to the Documents folder. This may cause installation and project-saving failure.
- Restart your computer and re-download and reinstall Filmora here.
If the issue persists, please Contact Support with a brief description of the problem. We will provide you with senior technical support as soon as we can.