Recently, Apple has updated macOS Mojave (10.15) to provide better performance and experience. However, some users may find that MobileTrans - phone backup fails to detect iTunes backups on a Mac computer running OS 10.14.
It is because Apple blocks the permission of backup with macOS 10.14 and 10.15. Here, we provide this detailed guide to help solve this issue with a few clicks. Please follow the steps below:
1. Click the Apple logo in the upper left corner of the Mac screen, then click System Preferences.
2. Click the Security & Privacy option.
3. If you have set the lock for your Mac, please type the password to unlock your Mac.
4. Click Full Disk Access – Privacy.
5. Right-click on the MobileTrans program icon, then highlight Options and choose Show in Finder.
6. Press and hold the left mouse button to move the MobileTrans icon to Full Disk Access – Privacy.
7. After adding MobileTrans, you will see it in Full Disk Access. Then restart MobileTrans and go to the Backup & Restore feature to detect your iTunes backups.
8. Well done!