Troubleshooting & help
Install and Upgrade
- How do I know if I am eligible to upgrade to DemoCreator 6 for Windows?
- Why is there no upgrade plan when I’m eligible to upgrade?
- What features can I use if I purchased DemoCreator 6?
- Can I enjoy features in DemoCreator 6 if I have a valid license of DemoCreator 4 or 5?
- How do I upgrade to DemoCreator 6 for Windows?
- Where can I downgrade to DemoCreator 5?
- Where can I downgrade to DemoCreator 4?
- Can I use DemoCreator 6 on both Windows and Mac computers if a Premium license is purchased previously?
- Can I use DemoCreator 6 if a Pro license is purchased previously?
- How do I upgrade to DemoCreator 6 for Mac?
- Can I capture two PC display screens simultaneously?
- Can I switch the screen?
- How to disable the virtual camera?
- How to record my computer screen & webcam?
- Does it support 32-bit computers?
- System Requirements for DemoCreator
- Where the recorded video will be saved to?
- I purchased DemoCreator but still was asked to pay.
- How to record Zoom meeting?
- DemoCreator Virtual Human Troubleshooting
- What should I do if I can not capture the audio from the computer?
- Windows: What should I do if the program crashes or bugsplat appears?
- Why do I hear an echo or noise with the recorded file or exported file?
- Why I receive the error Unable to access game data?
- Why is there no cursor in the Fast/Express Export videos?
- Why the playback on the timeline appears to be lagging or out of sync?