Troubleshooting & help
Install and Upgrade
- How do I know if I am eligible to upgrade to DemoCreator 6 for Windows?
- Why is there no upgrade plan when I’m eligible to upgrade?
- What features can I use if I purchased DemoCreator 6?
- Can I enjoy features in DemoCreator 6 if I have a valid license of DemoCreator 4 or 5?
- How do I upgrade to DemoCreator 6 for Windows?
- Where can I downgrade to DemoCreator 5?
- Where can I downgrade to DemoCreator 4?
- Can I use DemoCreator 6 on both Windows and Mac computers if a Premium license is purchased previously?
- Can I use DemoCreator 6 if a Pro license is purchased previously?
- How do I upgrade to DemoCreator 6 for Mac?
- Can I capture two PC display screens simultaneously?
- Can I switch the screen?
- How to disable the virtual camera?
- How to record my computer screen & webcam?
- Does it support 32-bit computers?
- System Requirements for DemoCreator
- Where the recorded video will be saved to?
- I purchased DemoCreator but still was asked to pay.
- How to record Zoom meeting?
- DemoCreator Virtual Human Troubleshooting
- What should I do if I can not capture the audio from the computer?
- Windows: What should I do if the program crashes or bugsplat appears?
- Why do I hear an echo or noise with the recorded file or exported file?
- Why I receive the error Unable to access game data?
- Why is there no cursor in the Fast/Express Export videos?
- Why the playback on the timeline appears to be lagging or out of sync?
More ways to get help
Sign in with Wondershare ID to get invoice, redeem serial number, cancel subscription, etc.