$ 49.95 $39.95
How to record a video.
Last Revised: 2013-11-27 15:41:39
1. Click the Start menu of the computer, then go to All Programs>Wondershare>Video Converter Pro to activate Wondershare Video Recorder function. Alternatively, you can press the Windows Key on your computer to open Start menu and enter Wondershare Video Recorder to search it.
If you are using Win8 system, you can check the small video below to find Start.
2. Play the video you want to record in a media player and make sure it has audio at the beginning. If the video you want to record is an online video, restart the browser to play it online smoothly. Then a REC button will show on the left- top corner of the playing window.
3. Click the REC button, the program will start to record the video automatically. After it is finished, the program will pop up an output folder for the recorded video.
Note: The format of the recorded file is WMV by default. If you want to change it to another, you need to load the recorded video to the program to convert it.
1. Press F10 to stop the recording. Extend the functions after Retake, you can find the option to stop the recording automatically in a scheduled time.
2. The recorded video sound volume depends on the original sound of the playing video.