$ 69.95 $49.95
How to record a video.
Last Revised: 2014-03-26 14:54:47
1. Click the Start menu on the desktop, then go to All Programs>Wondershare>Video Converter Ultimate to activate the Wondershare Video Recorder function. Alternatively, you can press the Windows Key on your computer to open the Start menu and enter Wondershare Video Recorder to search for it.
If you are using Win8 system, you can check the small video below to find the Start menu.
2. Play the video you want to record in a media player and make sure it has audio at the beginning. If the video you want to record is an online video, restart the browser to play it online smoothly. Then a REC button will show on the left- top corner of the playing window.
3. Click the REC button, the program will start to record the video automatically. After it has finished, the program will open up an output folder where you will see the recorded video.
Note: The format of the recorded file is WMV by default. If you want to change it to another format, you will need to load the recorded video to the program and then convert it.
1. Press F10 to stop the recording. Extend the functions after the Retake option and you can find the option to stop the recording automatically after a scheduled time.
2. The recorded video sound volume is dependant on the original volume of the playing video.
3. The default directory for recorded videos is D:my DocumentsWondershare Video Converter UltimateOutputDownload .