What are the steps to record a video?
1. Click on the Menu>Video Recorder to activate the recording feature. Alternatively you can click on Start>All Programs>Wondershare>Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate>Video Recorder to start the application directly.
2. Once the recorder has activated, you will notice a green frame around the screen, and a pop up window with the message “Please play the video that you want to record”. Start the video that you wish to record in a media player, ensuring that it has audio at the beginning to allow the recorder to detect the video. Once it’s detected the video the green frame will turn red to show that it’s capturing the video.
3. If the video you wish to record is an online video, restart the browser to play it online smoothly. After doing this, you will notice a REC button in the top left corner of the playing window.
4. Clicking on the REC button will start the video recording, and once it’s finished the output folder will open allowing you to view the recorded video.
Note: The recorded video will default to WMV as the file format. To change that you will need to run the video through Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate to convert it to your desired format.
Follow this link for a video guide to assist you: http://youtu.be/kPEPUlGFNn8
1. You can set the recording time to stop after a certain time period by extending the functions after the Retake option, or press F10 to stop the recording manually.
2. The sound volume will be dictated by the original volume of the video at the time of recording.
3. The default location of the recorded videos is: Libraries>Documents>Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate>Output>Download.