$ 69.95 $49.95
How to record a video.
Last Revised: 2014-09-18 11:50:42
1. You can click Menu>Video Recorder to start the recording feature.
2. Then you will see a window with green frame and a message "Please play the video you want to record" popping up as below. Play the video you want to record in a media player and make sure it has audio at the beginning. Then the green frame will turn to red frame to capture the screen of the playing video. If the video you want to record is an online video, restart the browser to play it online smoothly. Then a REC button will show on the left- top corner of the playing window.
3. Click the REC button, the program will start to record the video automatically. After it has finished, the program will open up an output folder where you will see the recorded video.
Note: The format of the recorded file is WMV by default. If you want to change it to another format, you will need to load the recorded video to the program and then convert it.
Here is the video guide: http://youtu.be/kPEPUlGFNn8
1. Press F10 to stop the recording. Extend the functions after the Retake option and you can find the option to stop the recording automatically after a scheduled time.
2. The recorded video sound volume is dependant on the original volume of the playing video.
3. The default directory for recorded videos is D:my DocumentsWondershare Video Converter UltimateOutputDownload .