What to do if the product doesn't record the song?
1) Right-click My Computer and select Manager>Device manage>Sound, video, and game controllers>WsAudio Devices_383. Right-click the device and select Uninstall, the device will be removed.
2) Reinstall the product, and choose to install the virtual sound card if any message asks about the installation. When the installation finishes, right-click the icon of the product on the desktop, and choose Run as administrator if you are using Windows 7 or Vista.
3) Click the Start menu and select Control Panel > Sound and Audio Devices > Audio Option. On the window, make sure the sound device is the default one of the computer.
If the above doesn't help, please contact us with the information below for further assistance:
1) A screenshot of Start > Control Panel > Sound and Audio Devices > Audio Option and Playback tab. You can press PRINTSCREEN in the keyboard to take the screenshot.
2) All files in the log folder. Right-click the icon of the product, and select Properties>Find Target or Open File Location, it will direct to the installation folder of this product. You can find the log files in the folder.