$ 69.95 $49.95
How to fix "invalid directory" error.
Last Revised: 2013-11-27 15:47:28
1. Click the Browse button to set the output path to a simple one on a local disk instead of a network disk.
2. Save the source file on a local disk with simple path, like D:/user. If you are using the parallel Windows OS, make sure the folder is not locked. You can right-click the folder to check it.
3. Change the name of the source file to a simple one. Ensure that there is no unrecognizable character such as "/", "?" in the file name.
Note: Don't save the source file and the output file in the same folder. The source file will be replaced if the source file and the output file are have the same name and are in the same format.
In case this does not work, contact us with a screenshot of the error message and the log file.
1. To take a screen shot, you can press PRINTSCREEN button on the keyboard and then click Start>All Programs>Accessories>Paint to open a window. Use CTRL+V to paste the screenshot.
2. To find log folder, you can follow:
1) Right-click the shortcut of the program, and select Properties>Find Target or Open File Location to open the installation path.
2) Find a folder named "log" and send all the files in the folder to us.