$ 69.95 $49.95
How to fix the "Authorization Error".
Last Revised: 2014-04-03 13:36:39
1. For WMA/WMV file:
You can play the file on the latest version of Windows Media Player, which will offer instructions about how to update the authorization.
2. For M4V/M4P file:
You can play the file on the latest version of iTunes, then click Store>Authorize This Computer to authorize the file, then enter your Apple ID, user name and password into the dialog window that appears. After select Authorize.
3. For AA/AAX files:
The case will occur if Audible Manager or iTunes doesn't recognize the authorization of the AA file
1) Click the Start menu, under Control Panel uninstall Audible Manager. Reinstall the latest version of Audible Manager and iTunes and from the links below
Audible Manager: http://www.audible.co.uk/aduk/site/software/index.jsp
2) Be sure that the file plays well on iTunes or Audible Manager.
If the file plays well on Windows Media Player or iTunes and the error message still shows up, right-click the icon for our program and choose to run the product as Administrator to try again. In case this doesn't work, please can you contact us with the log folder.
1. Right-click the icon for the product, and select Properties.
2. On the pop-up window, please click the Find Target option or the Open File Location option, this will direct you to the installation folder for this product.
3. Find a folder named "log" and send all the files in the folder to us.