$ 69.95 $59.95
How to fix the failure of burning a DVD.
Last Revised: 2013-12-04 16:45:57
1. The Temp file folder doesn't have enough space.
2. Then burn engine doesn't work.
3. The DVD driver is damaged.
2. The system is overload.
To resolve it, you can follow the steps below:
1. Make sure the Temp File folder has enough space. If no, you can click Settings>General to find the temp file path, then move the files out to release some space. It needs at least 25M for it to run the product.
2. Ensure that your DVD driver is well.
3. Go to Create>Burn to DVD>Options to select StarBurn if WinBurn doesn't work .
4. Go to Create tab>Output Settings, select Create DVD Image file to burn the slideshow to an ISO file. If ISO file plays well, you can use another burner such as Nero or Roxio to burn the ISO file to a disc.
If the solution doesn't help, contact us with the log folder.To find log folder, you can follow:
1. Right-click the shortcut of the program, and select Properties>Find Target or Open File Location to open the installation path.
2. Find a folder named "log" and send all the files in the folder to us.