$ 69.95 $49.95
Why does it fail to enable GPU accelerate?
Last Revised: 2014-04-21 17:43:08
1. The video card you are using is not supported by GPU acceleration. For the details of the video card supported and their versions, you can visit this link.
2. The video card driver is not compatible with the video card. You can go to the link below to update the video card driver.
NVIDIA CUDA driver download URL: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
AMD Media Codec Package Download URL: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/eyespeed_downloads.aspx#1
Intel® Core™ driver Download URL: http://registrationcenter-download.intel.com/akdlm/irc_nas/2008/w_MSDK_p_2.0.010_GOLD.zip
3. The graphic card is damaged or not faulty. If so, you may need to change to a new graphics card.
In case this, you can follow the steps below to send us the needed information for analysis.
1) Click the Start menu>Run and enter "dxdiag". Click the OK button.
2) In the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, go to the Display tab. Send us a screenshot of the window.
To take a screen shot, you can press PRINTSCREEN on the keyboard and then click Start->All Programs-->Accessories-->Paint to open a paint window. Use CTRL+V to paste the screenshot, then contact us with the screen shot.