$ 69.95 $49.95
Why does it fail to enable GPU accelerate?
Last Revised: 2013-12-23 11:21:30
1. The video card you use are not supported by GPU acceleration. For the detail version of the video card supported, you can visit the link.
2. The video card driver is not compatible with the video card. You can go to the link below to update the video card driver.
NVIDIA CUDA driver download URL: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
AMD Media Codec Package Download URL: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/eyespeed_downloads.aspx#1
Intel® Core™ driver Download URL: http://registrationcenter-download.intel.com/akdlm/irc_nas/2008/w_MSDK_p_2.0.010_GOLD.zip
3. The graphic card is damaged or aged. If so, you need to change a new graphics card.
In case this doesn’t work, you can follow the steps below to send us the needed information for analysis.
1) Click the Start menu>Run and enter "dxdiag". Click the OK button.
2) In the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, go to Display tab. And send me a screenshot of the window. To take a screen shot, you can press PRINTSCREEN in the keyboard and then click Start->All Programs-->Accessories-->Paint to open a window. Use CTRL+V to paste the screenshot, then contact us with the screen shot.